FORM NO.NCLT. 9
[see rule 72, 76, 82, 84, 88 and 154 and also General Form for all purposes if no specific form is prescribed under these rules and Forms]
[HEADING AS IN FORM NCLT. 4]
Company Petition No . . . . . . . of 20 ….
Details of Application/ Petition:
Particulars of the applicant/ petitioner/ appellant:
|i.||Name of the applicant/ petitioner/ appellant|
|ii.||Address of registered office of the applicant/ petitioner/ appellant|
|iii.||Address of service of all notices|
|iv.||Telephone/Fax Number and e-mail address, if any|
|Particulars of the respondent(s):|
|v.||Name of the respondent(s).|
|vi.||Office address of the respondent(s).|
|vii.||Address of respondent(s) for service of all notices.|
|viii.||Telephone/Fax Number and e-mail address, if any.|
Application /Petition/ Appeal in the form of affidavit under Section of the Act for . . . . . . . . .
I, . . . . . . . . solemnly affirm and say as follows:
1. I am the Managing Director or Chairman of the Board of Directors/a director/ . . . . . . . . . . Of the above named company, and I have been a . . . . . . . . . . . . of the company since . . . . . . . . . 201 . . . . . . . . [the capacity in which the deponent swears to the affidavit should be set out.]
2. I have read the petition now shown to me and state that the statements made in paragraph 1 to thereof are correct and true to my knowledge.
4. Facts of the order against which appeal or review is filed:
5. The facts of the case are given below: (give here a concise statement of facts and other grounds in a chronological order, each paragraph containing as neatly as possible as separate issue, fact or otherwise).
6. Jurisdiction of the Tribunal: The applicant/ petitioner/ appellant declares that the matter of application/petition/ appeal falls within the jurisdiction of the Tribunal.
7. Limitation.- The applicant/ petitioner/ appellant further declares that the application/petition/ appeal is within the limitation as prescribed in the provision of section read with section 433 of the Act.
8. Matter not pending with any other Tribunal etc. – The applicant/ petitioner/ appellant further declares that the matter regarding with thisapplication/ petition/ appeal has been made is not pending before any Tribunal of law or any other authority or any other Tribunal.
9. Particulars in respect of the fee paid in terms of the Schedule of Fees of these rules.–
1. Amount of fees
2. Name of the Bank on which Demand Draft is drawn or Online Payment is made
3. Demand draft number
10. Details of Index.- An index containing the details of the documents to be relied upon is enclosed.
11. List of enclosures.-
12. It is therefore prayed that directions may please be given:
1. Reliefs) sought.- In view of the facts mentioned in paragraph 5 above, the applicant/ petitioner/ appellant prays for the following reliefs) (Specify below the relief(s) sought explained the grounds for relief(s) and the legal provisions, if any, relied upon).
2. Interim order, if prayed for.- Pending final decision of application/ petition/ appeal, the applicant/ petitioner/ appellant prays for the following interim relief: (Give here the nature of the interim relief prayed for with reasons)
Dated this . . . . . . . day of . . . . . . . . 20
(Signature of the applicant/ petitioner/ appellant)
Solemnly affirmed before me at . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . on this (month) … day of …. 20 . . . . . . .
Related Post :
- National Company Law Tribunal Rules 2016
- Schedule of Fees for NCLT-National Company Law Tribunal
- FORM NO. NCLT. 1 as per NCLT Rules 2016
- FORM NO. NCLT. 2 as per NCLT Rules 2016
- FORM NO. NCLT. 3 as per NCLT Rules 2016
- FORM NO. NCLT. 3A as per NCLT Rules 2016
- FORM NO. NCLT. 3B as per NCLT Rules 2016
- FORM NO.NCLT. 4 as per NCLT Rules 2016
- FORM NO. NCLT. 5 as per NCLT Rules 2016
- FORM NO. NCLT. 6 as per NCLT Rules 2016
- FORM NO. NCLT. 7 as per NCLT Rules 2016
- FORM NO.NCLT 8 as per NCLT Rules 2016