DIRECTORATE OF INCOME TAX (SYSTEMS)
ARA Center, Ground Floor, E-2, Jhandewalan Extension,
New Delhi – 110055
F.No. 1/20/CIT(OSD)/efiling/Electronic Verification/2013-14
The Principal Chief Commissioners of Income-tax/ CCsIT (By Name)
The Principal Commissioner of Income-tax/CsIT/CsIT(CO) (By Name)
Subject: Ensuring 100% data entry of IDS Form 1 received in paper format by PCIT/CIT- reg.
I have been directed to request that all PCIT/CIT should mandatorily complete data entry of all IDS -Form 1 received in paper format on the e-filing portal after login as per procedure outlined on Instruction no.- IDS instruction 2 issued on 01/07/2016 by Directorate of Income Tax(Systems). Accordingly, it is desired that all subsequent steps including issuance of Form 2 and Form 4 should be through the system.
2. All Principal CIT/CIT are also kindly requested to ensure that all Form 1 received in paper format till date and henceforth are entered in the system. Thereafter, the reporting of data of paper Form 1 received by PCIT/CIT, sent on email id to JS (TPL) – 2, may be discontinued. Till the time 100% compliance of data entry of IDS -Form 1 is achieved, the concerned regions may report only such data that has not been entered in the system to JS (TPL)- 2 as per the instructions of CBDT.
3. For any clarifications/ technical difficulties in uploading, Officers are advised to contact:
i) Sh. R.K. Mishra, CIT(CPC) , 09449005568, firstname.lastname@example.org
ii) Sh. M. Jagadeesan, DD(S), 08762300586, email@example.com
Additional Director General (Systems)-3, CBDT
- Loopholes of Income Declaration Scheme 2016
- Govt notified Secrecy to be maintained under Income Declaration Scheme 2016
- Income Declaration Scheme: Govt. assures complete confidentiality
- Income Declaration Scheme 2016 -3rd FAQ by CBDT
- Income Declaration Scheme 2016 Clarification by CBDT via FAQ