The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has decided to withdraw 5 Guidance Notes on different accounting aspects. The list of the Guidance notes which have been withdraws are as follows:-
1. Guidance Note on Accounting for Depreciation in Companies
2. Guidance Note on Treatment of Reserve Created on Revaluation of Fixed Assets
3. Guidance Note on Some Important Issues Arising from the Amendments to Schedule XIV to the Companies Act, 1956
4. Guidance Note on Remuneration Paid to Key Managerial Personnel- Whether a Related Party Transaction
5. Guidance Note on Applicability of Accounting Standard (AS) 20, Earning Per Share
These Guidance notes have been withdrawn because the guidance provides in these guidance notes have been addressed by changes made in the Companies Act, 2013.