- 1 GST Payment
- 2 Flow chart GST e-Registers
- 3 e-Tax liability, e-Cash Ledger,e-Credit Register
- 3.1 What are E-Ledgers under GST?
- 3.2 What is a tax liability register under GST?
- 3.3 Download GST PMT 1 Electronic Tax Liability Register
- 3.4 What is a Cash Ledger under GST?
- 3.5 Download GST PMT 3 Electronic Cash Ledger
- 3.6 What is an ITC Ledger/e-Credit Register under GST?
- 3.7 Download GST PMT 2 Electronic Credit Ledger
- 3.8 Download GST Draft Payment Rules Released by CBEC
- 3.9 Download GST Draft Payment formats Released by CBEC
- 3.10 Free Education Guide on Goods & Service Tax (GST)
- 3.10.1 SR No
- 3.10.2 Topic -GST
- 3.10.3 Resources
- 3.10.4 1
- 3.10.5 Model GST Law
- 3.10.6 Model GST Law
- 3.10.7 2
- 3.10.8 GST Overview
- 3.10.9 Goods and Services Tax (GST): An Overview
- 3.10.10 Integrated Goods & Service Tax (IGST) Act Overview
- 3.10.11 Meaning and Scope of Supply
- 3.10.12 Time of Supply
- 3.10.13 Place of Supply of Goods and Service under GST
- 3.10.14 Valuation in GST
- 3.10.15 Levy of GST & Exemption from Tax
- 3.10.16 Job Work under Goods & Service Tax (GST)
- 3.10.17 Electronic Commerce under Goods & Service Tax (GST)
- 3.10.18 3
- 3.10.19 Transition to GST
- 3.10.20 Transitional Provisions in Goods & Service Tax (GST)
- 3.10.21 4
- 3.10.22 Registration
- 3.10.23 GST Registration FAQ’s
- 3.10.24 GST Registration Process -Video
- 3.10.25 GST -Draft Registration Rules
- 3.10.26 GST -Draft Registration Formats
- 3.10.27 5
- 3.10.28 Invoice
- 3.10.29 GST Draft Invoice Rules released by CBEC
- 3.10.30 GST Draft Invoice formats Released by CBEC
- 3.10.31 6
- 3.10.32 Input Tax Credit
- 3.10.33 Input Tax Credit under Goods & Service Tax (GST)
- 3.10.34 Concept of Input Service Distributor in Goods & Service Tax (GST)
- 3.10.35 7
- 3.10.36 Payment
- 3.10.37 GST Payment of Tax
- 3.10.38 GST Draft Payment Rules Released by CBEC
- 3.10.39 GST Draft Payment formats Released by CBEC
- 3.10.40 8
- 3.10.41 Refunds
- 3.10.42 Refund under GST
- 3.10.43 Draft GST Refund Forms released by CBEC
- 3.10.44 Draft GST Refund Rules released by Govt
- 3.10.45 9
- 3.10.46 Returns
- 3.10.47 Returns Process and matching of Input Tax Credit under GST
- 3.10.48 Draft GST Return Rules Released by Govt
- 3.10.49 Draft GST Return Formats released by Govt
- 3.10.50 10
- 3.10.51 Assessment and Audit
- 3.10.52 Assessment and Audit under GST
- 3.10.53 11
- 3.10.54 Inspection, Search, Seizure and Arrest
- 3.10.55 Inspection, Search, Seizure and Arrest under GST
- 3.10.56 12
- 3.10.57 Offences, Penalty, Prosecution & Compounding
- 3.10.58 Offences, Penalty, Prosecution & Compounding in GST
- 3.10.59 13
- 3.10.60 Demands and Recovery
- 3.10.61 Demands and Recovery under GST
- 3.10.62 14
- 3.10.63 Appeals and Review
- 3.10.64 Appeals, Review and Revision in GST
- 3.10.65 15
- 3.10.66 Advance Ruling
- 3.10.67 Advance Ruling in Goods and Service Tax (GST)
- 3.10.68 16
- 3.10.69 Settlement Commission
- 3.10.70 Settlement Commission in Goods and Service Tax (GST)
- 3.10.71 17
- 3.10.72 GST Portal
- 3.10.73 Frontend Business Process on GST Portal
5 key Points about GST Payment :-
- The electronic tax liability register, electronic credit ledger and electronic cash ledger will be maintained on the common portal for every registered person.
- The electronic tax liability register shall be debited with amount of tax, interest, late fee, mismatch in credits, etc. It shall be credited with amount paid through electronic cash register or electronic credit register.
- The electronic credit ledger of taxpayer will show the details of invoice and amount of credit. It will also show details of credit matchingor mismatching.
- The electronic cash ledger shall be credited with the amount deposited and debiting with the payment therefrom towards tax interest, penalty, fee or any other amount.
- The final acceptance of input credit will be made available to registered taxable person through Form GST ITC 1 electronically.
Download GST Payment Formats
GST PMT 1, GST PMT 2, GST PMT 3, GST PMT 4, GST PMT 5, GST PMT 6, Electronic Credit Ledger, Electronic Cash Ledger, Electronic Tax Liability Register
|Sr No.||Form No.||Title of the Form|
|1.||Form GST PMT 1||Electronic Tax Liability Register of Taxpayer|
(Part–I: Return related liabilities)
Electronic Tax Liability Register of Taxpayer
(Part–II: Other than return related liabilities)
|2.||Form GST PMT 2||Electronic Credit Ledger|
|3.||Form GST PMT 2A||Order for re-credit of the amount to cash or credit ledger|
|4.||Form GST PMT 3||Electronic Cash Ledger|
|5.||Form GST PMT 4||Challan For Deposit of Goods and Services Tax|
|6.||Form GST PMT 5||Payment Register of Temporary IDs/Un-registered Taxpayers|
|7.||Form GST PMT 6||Application For Credit of Missing Payment (CIN not generated)|
Flow chart GST e-Registers
e-Tax liability, e-Cash Ledger,e-Credit Register
What are E-Ledgers under GST?
Ans. Electronic Ledgers or E-Ledgers are statements of cash and input tax credit in respect of each registered taxpayer. In addition, each taxpayer shall also have an electronic tax liability register. Once a taxpayer is registered on Common Portal (GSTN), 2 e-ledgers (Cash & Input Tax Credit) and an electronic tax liability register will be automatically opened and displayed on his dashboard at all times.
What is a tax liability register under GST?
Ans. Tax Liability Register will reflect the total tax liability of a taxpayer (after netting) for the particular month.
What is a Cash Ledger under GST?
Ans. The cash ledger will reflect all deposits made in cash, and TDS/TCS made on account of the taxpayer. The information will be reflected on real time basis. This ledger can be used for making any payment on account of GST.
Download GST PMT 3 Electronic Cash Ledger
What is an ITC Ledger/e-Credit Register under GST?
Ans. Input Tax Credit as self-assessed in monthly returns will be reflected in the ITC Ledger. The credit in this ledger can be used to make payment of TAX ONLY and not other amounts such as interest, penalty, fees etc.
Download GST PMT 2 Electronic Credit Ledger
Free Education Guide on Goods & Service Tax (GST)
Model GST Law
Transition to GST
Input Tax Credit
Assessment and Audit
Inspection, Search, Seizure and Arrest
Offences, Penalty, Prosecution & Compounding
Demands and Recovery
Appeals and Review