Enlistment under Appendix 2E – Agencies Authorized to issue Certificate of Origin – (Non-Preferential)-reg.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 16/2015-2020
NEW DELHI: DATED THE 03rd JUNE, 2016
Subject: Enlistment under Appendix 2E – Agencies Authorized to issue Certificate of Origin – (Non-Preferential) – reg.
In exercise of powers conferred under paragraph 2.04 of the Foreign Trade Policy (FTP), 2015-2020, the Director General of Foreign Trade hereby authorizes the following agencies to issue Certificate of Origin (Non-Preferential):
M/s The All India Plastic Manufacturers’ Association (AIPMA)
A-52, Road No.1, M.I.D.C. Marol
Andheri (East), Mumbai 400 093.
Tel: + 91-22-6777 8899 (50 lines); 2821 7325 / 2835 2512
Fax: + 91-22-2821 6390
Export Inspection Council – Chennai (Head Office)
6TH Floor, CMDA Tower, No.1 Gandhi Irwin Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600 008 Tel: +91-44 – 2855 2841 / 42 Fax: + 91-44 – 2855 2840 E – mail: email@example.com
EEPC INDIA (Formerly Engineering Export Promotion Council)
Vanijya Bhavan (1st Floor)
International Trade Facilitation Centre
1/1/ Wood Street
Kolkata – 700 016
Tel: + 91-33-2289 0651/52/53
Fax: + 91-33-22890654
2. Accordingly, name of the above agencies are added at Serial No.29 (Maharashtra), Serial No.8 (Andhra Pradesh) and Serial No.11 (West Bengal) of Appendix 2E [List of Agencies Authorized to issue Certificate of Origin (Non-Preferential)] to Appendices & Aayaat Niryat Forms of FTP 2015-2020.
3. Effect of this Public Notice:
M/s The All India Plastic Manufacturers’ Association (AIPMA), Export Inspection Council – (Chennai Head Office) S.O. Nellore and EEPC India, Kolkatta are enlisted under Appendix 2E of FTP, 2015-2020 for issuing Certificate of Origin (Non-Preferential).
Director General of Foreign Trade
[Issued from F. No. 01/93/180/15/AM-16/PC-2(B)]
- 10 Additional Pre-Shipment Inspection Agencies notified
- Amendment in Appendix -6H
- Claim under MEIS for shipments, Single Application
- Landing Certificate shall not required under MEIS
- Marking of tick are mandatory in EDI shipping bills
- Landing Certificates not required w.e.f 04.05.2016
- e-commerce in foreign Trade Policy 2015-20 defined
- Mobile Application for DGFT related services
- Indore SEZ included at Appendix – 1A & Appendix 6J of Appendices and Aayat Niryat Forms
- Inclusion of Regional Office. Joint DGFT. Rajkot in jurisdiction of Committee on Quality Complaint & Trade Dispute