Bank Board Bureau
1) Shri Vinod Rai, former CAG of India – Chairman
2) Secretary, Department of Financial Services, Ex-officio Member
3) Secretary, Department of Public Enterprises, Ex-officio Member
4) Deputy Governor, Reserve Bank of India, Ex-officio Member
5) Shri Anil K. Khandelwal, Former CMD of Bank of Baroda, Member
6) Shri H.N. Sinor, former Joint MD, ICICI Bank, Member
7) Ms. Roopa Kidva, former MD&CEO, CRISIL, Member
In order to bring in transparency and objectivity in the selection of heads of Public Sector Banks and Financial Institutions, the Government has expanded the interview board/sub-committee of the Appointments Board from five members to six members so that there are three sub-panels comprising of the two members each. Each sub-panel interacts with candidates separately and at the end of interview process, weighted average marks are candidate’s marks for the interview.
This was stated by Shri Jayant Sinha, Minister of State in the Ministry of Finance in written reply to a question in Lok Sabha today.