. How do the new payment systems of GST , benefit the taxpayer and the Commercial Tax Department?
- No more queues and waiting for making payments as payments can be made online 24 X 7
- Instant online receipts for payments made online
- Tax Consultants can make payments on behalf of the clients.
- Single Challan form to be created online, replacing the three or four copy Challan
- Revenue will come earlier in to the Government Treasury as compared to the old system
- Greater transparency
- Online payments made after 8 pm will be credited to the taxpayer’s account on the same day.
Related Topic on GST Challan
Related Topic on GST
|GST Acts||Central GST Act and States GST Acts|
|GST Rules||GST Rules|
|GST Rates||GST Rates|
|GST Notifications||GST Act Notifications|
|GST Circulars||GST Circulars|
|GST Press Release||GST Press Release|
|GST Books||Best Books on GST in India|
|GST Commentary||Topic wise Commentary on GST Act of India|
|GST You Tube Channel||TaxHeal You Tube Channel|
|GST Online Course||Join GST online Course|
|GST History||GST History and Background Material|