The Law and Practice of the Prohibition of Benami Property Transactions Act, 1988 (As Amended by Act No. 43 of 2016)– 1 Jan 2017 by
The book is a very useful referencer and a guide for a person who may be a property owner, tax payer, tax authority, enforcement officers, professional(s), student(s), research scholar and consumers. It comprehensively covers the relevant provisions of the Prohibition of Benami Property Transaction Act, 1988 along with rules and relevant notification(s) issued by the Central Board of Direct Taxes, Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Deposit Scheme, 2016 and relevant notices issued under the Income Tax Act, 1961 and the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002.
The book has been written in a manner which would help the professionals in getting a better understanding of the provisions under the Prohibition of Benami Property Transaction Act, 1988 (as amended in 2016). Various provisions of the Act and the Rules made thereunder have been analysed and discussed at length with a practical approach. The FAQs appended with the topics, would help in understanding the applicable laws in a lucid manner.
Key features of this book –The Law and Practice of the Prohibition of Benami Property Transactions Act, 1988 (As Amended by Act No. 43 of 2016)
• Section wise analysis of all important issues under the Prohibition of Benami Property Transaction Act, 1988 and the Prohibition of Benami Property Transactions Rules, 2016
• Illustrative regulatory framework and bodies authorized under the Income Tax, 1961 and Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002
• In depth coverage of the manner of provisional attachment and disposal of confiscated property
• Detailed commentary on Money Laundering in India
• Comprehensive analysis of the Pradhan Mantri Jan- Dhan Yojana
• Discussion on the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana
• Covers relevant announcements and notice(s) issued by the Central Government and the Central Board of Direct Taxes
• Reader friendly presentation of topics through judicial pronouncements, examples and FAQs
You can buy this book for Rs 471. Click to buy this book online . It contains 311 pages Publisher: Bloomsbury India; First edition (1 January 2017)
About the Author
PAV Law Offices is a dynamic firm set up in the year 2008 with the aim of providing expert legal services. It is known for its reliable and result oriented approach. PAV Law Offices focuses on addressing the concern of their clients in a holistic manner to facilitate them achieving their business objectives. Ms. Kiron Prabhakar, a recognized name in the Indian legal industry is the Founder Partner of PAV Law Offices. Prior to setting up this Firm, she has worked as a Partner with “J. Sagar Associates”.
PAV Law Offices is a full service law firm with an impeccable record representing major national and global corporations, Fortune 500 Companies, Government of India and high net worth individuals across major practice areas. One of the main practice areas of the firm is Real Estate Laws. The firm represented by its Founder Partner Ms Kiron Prabhakar, has been regularly appearing in various fora like the Confederation of Indian Industry etc. to exchange and share the various developments in this field. The firm also writes a quarterly ezine on the latest news on real estate laws for private circulation. Other practice areas are Food Laws, Employment Laws, Litigation and Arbitration and Corporate Commercial, Mergers and Acquisitions.
The lawyers of PAV Law Offices who have contributed to this are: Ms. Kiron Prabhakar, Mr. Ashok K. Srivastava, Mr. Madhav Chaturvedi, Mr. Prashant Parihar, Mr. Navin B. Singh, Ms. Vrinda Sethi and Mr. Birender Nagia.