Announcement for Campus Placement Programme for Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants August-September,2016
The Committee for Professional Accountants in Business & Industry (CPABI) of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) takes care of the interest of the members who are in industry and organizes Campus Placement Programmes for Chartered Accountants. The CPABI is pleased to announce the next Campus Placement Programme for Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants during August-September,, 2016.This programme would provide an opportunity to the employers to interact with newly qualified Chartered Accountants, peruse their particulars and recruit the suitable one(s) in their organizations. An organisation and firms of Chartered Accountants may participate at one or more centres and recruit Chartered Accountants.
The organisations intending to recruit Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants through the scheme given below are requested to get in touch with the Committee for Professional Accountants in Business & Industry Secretariat, Tel. No. (011) 30110491/548/526/549 E-Mail- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org : Fax- +91(11) 30110583 or log on tohttp://placement.icai.org/ or http://www.icai.org/ .
CA. G. Sekar,
Advantages of Participating in the Campus Placement Programme of CPABI of ICAI
- a) The CPABI of ICAI organizes Campus Placement Programmes at 22 centres across the country in a corporate environment and the pre process of interview is fully system driven through placement portal http://placement.icai.org.
- b) It is a One Stop solution for the recruiters to recruit the newly qualified Chartered Accountants for their organisations and carries the advantage of being a unitary platformfor the recruitment of the young Chartered Accountants.
- c) It is a Cost effective mode with significantly shorter recruitment cycles, for the corporates for recruiting young Chartered Accountants together with an improved quality of recruitment process.
- d) Another advantage of Campus Placement is that, immediately after declaration of the CA final results, ICAI holds the Campus Placement Programme which reduces the time for an organisation to pick the candidates according to their need.
- e) The arrangements for the conduct of the entire process at all the centres are made by CPABI of ICAI.