section 434 of the Companies Act, 2013
In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (a) of sub-section (1) of section 434 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby appoints the 1st day of June, 2016, on which all matters or proceedings or cases pending before the Board of Company Law Administration (Company Law Board) shall stand transferred to the National Company Law Tribunal and it shall dispose of such matters or proceedings or cases in accordance with the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 or the Companies Act, 1956.
- National Company Law Tribunal w.e.f 01.06.2016
- National Company Law Appellate Tribunal w.e.f 01.06.2016
- National Company Law Tribunal benches in various states
- National Company Law Tribunal provisions under CA 2013 notified
- Company Law Board Dissolved , National Company Law Tribunal ,NCLAT constituted