Company Secretarial Practice Manual (English)
(Hardcover, Dr K R Chandratre)
Key Features of Company Secretarial Practice Manual (English)
- Contains commentary with latest case notes on important aspects of the Companies Act, 2013
- Updated with the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2015
- Explains key compliance requirements relating to Director’s Interests and their Disclosures, Related Party Transactions and Insider Trading
- Includes reference to constitution of NCLT and NCLAT
- Contains a separate chapter on compliances under the SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015
- Provides updated rules, regulations and removal of difficulties orders, notifications and circulars with cross reference given in the commentary
- Incorporates specimen resolutions and precedents
- Includes useful tables and key compliance checklists relating to (i) Investments, Loans, Guarantees & Securities; (ii) Kinds of Disclosure requirements under SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations; (iii) Buy-back of shares; and (iv) Board meetings
Company Secretarial Practice Manual (English) (Hardcover, Dr K R Chandratre) Price: Rs. 1,785
Company Secretarial Practice Manual is a comprehensive manual comprising topic-wise concise commentary on the law and procedures under the Companies Act, 2013. The third edition of the book has been thoroughly revised in view of sea changes brought in by the Companies Act, 2013. This edition is a unique treatise, comprising of 50 chapters, with focus on the practical and procedural aspects to assist company secretaries in their day-to-day secretarial activities. It will be of immense value to company secretaries, law practitioners, judges and officers working in regulatory authorities like the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Regional Directors, Registrar of Companies, National Company Law Tribunal, Stock Exchanges, and Securities and Exchange Board of India. It will also be useful for students of law, and in particular, aspiring Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountants, and Cost and Works Accountants.
Specifications of Company Secretarial Practice Manual (English) (Hardcover, Dr K R Chandratre)
|Publication Year||June 2016|
Dr K R Chandratre is a practising company secretary with over 35 years of experience. He holds a Master’s degree in commerce, an LL.B from the University of Pune. He is a Fellow member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. He was the President of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India during 1996 and was also the Vice-President for two years. He was a member of the Working Group on Redrafting of the Companies Act, 1956 constituted by the Government of India in August 1996, to draft a new Companies Act to be substituted for the Companies Act, 1956, which resulted in the Companies Bill, 1997. He also served as the Chairman of the Committee on ‘Delisting of Securities’ constituted by SEBI in March 1997. He was the President of the Pune Stock Exchange, Pune, India, during April 2004 to April 2005.