Corporate Accounting (B.Com. Hons. -CBCS) (Set of 2 Volumes) (4th Edition 2017) Paperback – 2017 by
A UGC recommended authentic and comprehensive text book on’Corporate Accounting’ for B.Com (Hons.) [Three years (6-Semester )CBCS Programme of Central Universities through India]
- It has been written in a systematic manner for easier understanding of the various topics.
- Financial Statements have been prepared as per Schedule III of the Companies Act, 2013.
- Accounting Treatment as per Ind AS is also given.
- A large number of illustrations have been given in each chapter for better understanding of the topics.
- Theory has been explained in a simple language.
- Accounting treatment has been given in a comprehensive manner so that it becomes easy to solve practical questions.
- Illustration have been framed and selected very carefully to cover all aspects of the topics.
- Objective and theoretical questions have been given in Volume I and practical questions have been given in Volume II. Answers of selected theory questions have also been given in Volume II. Question Papers have been given at the end of Volume II.
- Illustrations and practical questions cover the questions asked in the university examinations and professional courses.
- Questions on banking companies have been solved as per latest RBI Guidelines.]
Volume I : Text & Illustrations
Incorporating Accounting Treatment as per :
- Companies Act 2013
- Accounting Standards
Volume II : Assignments
- Theory questions with answers
- Practical Questions
- Previous Questions Papers
Price Rs 625. Click to buy book online
- Paperback: 1128 pages
- Publisher: Taxmann Publications Pvt. Ltd.; 4th Edition edition (2017)
View Contents of this Book – Corporate Accounting (B.Com. Hons. -CBCS) (Set of 2 Volumes) (4th Edition 2017)