THE GAZETTE OF INDIA : EXTRAORDINARY [PART I—SEC. 1]
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Financial Services)
New Delhi, the 19th May, 2016
S.O. 1826(E).— Whereas, by a notification of the Ministry of Finance, Department of Financial Services vide number S.O.1499(E) dated 25th April, 2016, the Central Government made the Credit Guarantee Scheme for Stand Up India (the Scheme) for the purpose of providing guarantees to loans extended by Scheduled Commercial Banks under the Stand Up India Scheme and the said Government has been empowered to issue notification in respect of enforcement of this Scheme;
2. Now, therefore, in terms of the provisions relating to commencement of the said Scheme, the Central Government appoints the 5th day of April, 2016 as the date on which the said Scheme shall come into force.
[F.No.28/05/20 16-C P/IF-II]
PANKAJ JAIN, Jt. Secy. (IF-II)
Explanatory Memorandum: Giving retrospective effect to the commencement of the Scheme will not adversely affect any person.
Note: The Credit Guarantee Scheme for Stand Up India was published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part-II, Section 3 (ii) vide notification number S.O. 1499 (E), dated the 25th April, 2016.
- Stand up India scheme Key Features
- Stand Up India Scheme approved by Govt
- PM’s speech at the launch of Start-Up India , Stand-Up India programm
- Startup- Generally Asked Questions
- Startup India Portal and Mobile App Launched
- Govt Scheme for startups in India
- Norms for Startup MSMEs Relaxed
- Govt Steps to remove Obstacles of startup India Mission
- Govt Notifed what is startup enterprises
- Tax Exemption to Startups for 3 years
- Start Your Business Page on NCS Portal
- Govt Measures to boost growth and employment through Budget 2016