Ministry of Women and Child Development
Smt. Maneka Sanjay Gandhi inaugurates the e-Archive website and the e-Learning portal of WCD Ministry
Under the Digital India Programme, the Hon’ble Union Minister of Women and Child Development, Smt. Maneka Sanjay Gandhi today launched two websites www.nipccd-earchive.wcd.nic.in and www.nipccd-elearning.wcd.nic.in of the WCD Ministry.
These websites are developed by the Ministry of Women and Child Development in collaboration with National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD), an autonomous body of the Ministry, an apex Institute for training of the ICDS/ICPS/NGOs Functionaries.
The e-Archive website will serve as a full-fledged electronic library that will help in compiling and integrating publications and resource materials from all departments of the Ministry with regards to their national policies, plan of actions, programmes, national and state level achievements, schemes, goals, circulars, books, presentations, periodicals, research publications, government orders, circulars, compendium of research articles, document pdfs, audio and video spots etc.
NIPCCD in its continuous endeavor to upgrade the knowledge and skill of functionaries and trainers, has developed a series of e-courses that are user friendly and promote learning in an interactive manner. In this direction, the Institute has developed the e-learning portal as a self-study platform. The first e-course starting today is the Job Training Course for Child Development Project Officers of ICDS and will gradually bring in new training programmes. The purpose of developing e-learning portal is to provide an opportunity and access to technical concepts, knowledge and communicate to a much wider audience at a faster pace to develop and increase their skill.
Smt. Maneka Sanjay Gandhi lauded the efforts of the Ministry of Women and Child Development and NIPCCD in developing e-Archive and e-Learning portal which would go a long way to create a knowledge repository in the area of Maternal Health and Child Care. She further congratulated NIPCCD in developing the e-learning portal which is in consonance with Prime Minister’s vision of skill development and digital literacy programme for ground level functionaries currently being implementing in various social development programmes.
Shri V. Somasundaran, Secretary, WCD said this is the time when we envisage the digitalization of our knowledge resources in order to use them efficiently at minimum cost. He also appreciated the efforts put in by NIPCCD in developing both the websites.
- Payment for Online access to E learning programs In india is royalty liable for TDS u/s 195
- Bharatavani Portal : Largest Online Repository of Dictionaries in India
- e-Classes and e-Books by Indian Govt for Education
- Govt steps to Improve Standard of Primary and Secondary Schools
- Govt Achievements in Skill Development & Entrepreneurship
- Govt in process of framing a New Education Policy
- National Rural Livelihoods Mission ,RBI Master Circular
- Restructuring of Curriculum in Higher Education
- Clean Street Food project launched by Govt
- Measures to Improve Education Facilities for Women
- Modernization of Madarsas’ Education
- Govt Targets 100 lakh Soil samples under Soil Health Card Scheme
- 3 C’s can be used to create world class Universities: President of India
- 5 key areas discussed in 10th East Asia Summit by Prime Minister of India
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INITIATIVES TO DRIVE MAKE IN INDIA