Equalization levy Challan ITNS 285
As per Finance Bill of 2016, Equalization levy is applicable for certain specified services related to digital domain wherein the amount of consideration exceeds a specified value (threshold prescribed by Income Tax Department).
Rules to The Finance Act, 2016 states that with effect from July 1, 2016, equalization levy @ 6% should be deducted by a resident or non-resident (having permanent establishment in India) on the amount of consideration paid or payable to the non-resident not having permanent establishment in India.
Download Equalization levy Challan ITNS 285
- Equalisation levy Salient Features
- Rules and forms for Direct Tax Dispute Resolution Scheme and Equalisation Levy notified
- Equalisation levy applicability date notified by CBDT
- Equalisation levy Rules 2016 notified by CBDT
- All about EQUALISATION LEVY on online advertisement
- Non payment of equalization levy : Disallowance u/s 40(a)(ib)
- Reasons for equalisation levy and rate of equalisation levy in Budget 2016
- Equalization Levy : Committee brings clarity