Assures that the Government is unwavering in its effort to create a corruption free India
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has expressed happiness at the patient and orderly manner in which the citizens are getting the notes exchanged in banks following the cancellation of the legal tender character of the high denomination bank notes of Rs.500 and Rs.1000. In a series of tweets, the Prime Minister also said that it is heartening to see such warmth, enthusiasm and patience of the citizens to bear this limited inconvenience for a greater good. He assured that the Government is unwavering in its effort to create an India which is corruption free and in ensuring that the fruits of development touch every citizen.
“So happy to learn that citizens are expressing their gratitude to bankers & getting notes exchanged in a very patient and orderly manner.
It is also heartening to learn that people are actively volunteering to help senior citizens withdraw money and exchange their currency.
Such warmth, enthusiasm and the patience to bear limited inconvenience for a greater good is indeed very heartening.
I assure you the Govt is unwavering in its effort to create an India that is corruption free & fruits of development touch every citizen “, the Prime Minister said.
- Note counting machine with Fake Detection -Indian Rupees
- Bank branches to process Rs 100 and above with fake note detection machines
- Govt Steps to Prevent smuggling of fake currency into the country
- Detection and Impounding of Counterfeit Notes : RBI Master Circular
- Detection and Reporting of Counterfeit Notes
- RBI Advisory on fake Currency Notes
- 5th SIT report on curbing circulation of black money in India Submitted to Supreme Court
- Cash Deposit in Bank- Take care of Income Tax Provisions of India
- Download Slip for Exchange of Notes Rs 500 and Rs 1000
- How to Exchange Rs 500 / Rs 1000 Bank Notes w.e.f 10.11.2016
- Banks open on Saturday (November 12) and Sunday (November 13 2016 ) for public
- 8 Use of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 Bank Notes allowed w.e.f 09.11.2016
- RBI FAQs on Withdrawal of ₹ 500/- and ₹ 1000/- Bank Notes
- Salient features of scheme of Withdrawal of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000
- New Rs 500 Bank Note Key Security Features
- Action to be taken by banks on November 09, 2016 sepcified by RBI
- Video:-PM’s address to Nation on Black Money (Hindi) -Bank Note Rs 500 and 1000 Ban
- Video:-PM’s address to Nation on Black Money (English) 08.11.2016
- Rs 500 / 1000 Notes banned : Text of Indian PM Address to Nation on 08.11.2016
- Withdrawal of ₹ 500 and ₹ 1000 Notes: RBI Notice
- Banks closed on November 9, 2016