- 1 Goods and Service Tax Tutorial (India)! GST Online Course
- 1.1 What will you get out of this -GST Online Course?
- 1.2 About this course
- 1.3 Watch Demo /Join Course – GST Tax Tutorial
- 1.4 GST Online Course Plan
- 1.4.1 1. Basics of GST Bill – 42mins- 6 videos · 1 test
- 1.4.2 2. GST Composition Scheme- 1hr 19mins – 10 videos · 1 test
- 1.4.3 3. Input Tax Credit -2hrs 3mins – 16 videos · 1 test
- 1.4.4 4. GST Registration – 1hr 11mins –12 videos · 1 test
- 1.4.5 5. Webinars – 6 hrs 37 mins -9 videos
- 1.4.6 6. GST Returns – 2hrs 35mins -18 Videos
- 1.4.7 7. Offences and Penalties – 1hr 18mins -14 Videos
- 1.4.8 8. Guest Lectures – 1hr 26mins – 2 Videos
Goods and Service Tax Tutorial (India)! GST Online Course
What will you get out of this -GST Online Course?
By subscribing to this GST tutorial, you will:
- Gain lifetime access to 60+ GST videos, 20+ GST pdfs, 3+ GST webinars and tests
- Earn an industry valid certification signed by a panel of top CA authorities in India
- Gain comprehensive information about the upcoming GST bill
- Get all the concepts of GST explained in a simple and effective manner
- Be “GST ready” for either professional or personal agendas
- Spread awareness among others about upcoming changes in the goods and services taxation schemes
- Get regular updates on anything new happening in GST
About this course
“The Indian government wants to roll out the new indirect tax regime- GST from July 1, 2017”. What is GST all about? How are you going to get affected? Does this benefit you in any way? Join this GST course and have GST explained clearly.
Our tax laws are preparing to go through a historic change in the upcoming months of 2017. GST or Goods and Services Tax is all set to replace existing taxes such as VAT, Service Tax, Excise Duty and several local State taxes and levies. GST is a single tax that will be applied on goods and services, right from manufacturer to consumer. It is one indirect tax for the entire country, which makes India come together on a unified common market. Whether you run a business or provide a service, however big or small, it is very likely that GST will impact you. The government is preparing for a start date of 1st April 2017 for GST. The Goods and Service Tax council will roll it out by July 2017 after agreement from all the states. Are you looking out for a GST tutorial to help you out? This GST 2017 online course provides you with a complete roundup about the GST bill.
The primary aim of this Goods and Service Tax (GST) online course is to make you understand this new tax system so that you are thoroughly prepared to handle it. This GST tutorial offers comprehensive videos and articles handcrafted exclusively by GST experts, ClearTax. This course contains GST videos which have GST concepts explained in a simple yet effective manner, with visually appealing representations. This approach typically helps in learning these concepts fairly easy. This GST 2017 online course also comes with sectional tests which will help you revise and test the concepts involving GST.
Watch Demo /Join Course – GST Tax Tutorial
Total Duration 17 h:15 m ( Lifetime access)
GST Online Course Plan
1. Basics of GST Bill – 42mins- 6 videos · 1 test
2. GST Composition Scheme- 1hr 19mins – 10 videos · 1 test
3. Input Tax Credit -2hrs 3mins – 16 videos · 1 test
4. GST Registration – 1hr 11mins –12 videos · 1 test
5. Webinars – 6 hrs 37 mins -9 videos
6. GST Returns – 2hrs 35mins -18 Videos
7. Offences and Penalties – 1hr 18mins -14 Videos
8. Guest Lectures – 1hr 26mins – 2 Videos