Provident Fund ( PF Balance )
How to Check PF Balance Online ?
link to Check PF Balance online : Click
What is Universal Account Number to check PF Balance ?
EPFO has launched Universal Account Number(UAN) for EPF subscribers and is focussing to provide services based on UAN through the UAN portal. Every employee must know their UAN and should activate it to avail the services from EPFO. Once activated, contributions credited will be intimated through SMS and the member can view and download the passbook. . The member can upload his KYC for submission to EPFO through employer.
The member may get registered in the Member portal. At present this is required, only in case you have to transfer your funds consequent to a change in employment. You can submit transfer claim online.
How to know your UAN Status ?
To know UAN status : Click
Where to Login / activate UAN to check PF Balance online ?
To Login or activate UAN please Click
Where to register to check PF Balance online ?
Members can register at Members Portal
The facility at present is only for the members for whom the employer has uploaded the Electronic Challan Cum Return for the wage month of May 2012 onwards.
Can a member create his own user id and password on the Member portal to check PF Balance online ?
No. Any chosen document number as in pan, aadhar, passport, etc will be the user id and mobile number will be the password. The member will not have to remember the user id and password in such case.
A registered member has lost/changed his existing mobile number. Can he/she change the mobile number on the portal to check PF Balance online ?
Yes, he/she can change the mobile number. Facility to edit the mobile number has been provided on the portal. The member has to login using his/her id and old mobile number and then edit the existing mobile number. He/she will get a pin through an sms on the new mobile number to complete the process.
What are the advantages of registration on Members Portal ?
• View your EPF Account Passbook online.
• Use any of your ID details to login.
• View all your accounts at a single place.
• Get SMS when e-Passbook is available.
• There is no need to create and remember any user id and password. You have to use your mobile number and any of your following identification proof number such as PAN, AADHAR, NPR (National Population Register), Bank Account, Voter ID, Passport or Driving License to register and thereafter to login.
• You can add multiple id numbers (one id against each of the listed types) and any one along with the mobile number can be used for the login.
• One mobile number can be used for one registration only.
• A registered member can view only one account details under one establishment. In case you are having more than one account under one establishment, please apply for transfer through the Form 13.
• One member can view up to a maximum of 10 accounts under different establishments. The 10 accounts can be viewed any number of times. Get your old accounts transferred to the current one by using the Transfer Form 13.
• Facility to display the accounts of inoperative accounts will be provided later through a request mode.
• The facility is not for the current members of establishments having exemption under the EPF Scheme 1952.
How can a member download his/her pass book to check PF Balance ?
After login the member has to use the download e passbook link on the portal. He/she has to select the state under which the establishment is covered and then the epfo office that maintains his/her account. He/she will be asked to enter the code number, account number and his/her name. If the passbook is available he/she will get a pin on his/her mobile number and on entry of the pin he/she will get the link for the pass book. He/she can open and save the pass book on his/her computer.
Can the member download the pass book of an account multiple times to check PF Balance ?
Yes. With the launch of electronic challan cum return the members account will be credited with the monthly contribution amount each month. The member can download the e pass book any number of times (every month) to check the latest details.