THE GAZETTE OF INDIA : EXTRAORDINARY [PART II—SEC. 3(i)]
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS
(Department of Personnel and Training)
New Delhi, the 31st May, 2016
G.S.R. 567(E).— In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to the article 309 of the Constitution, the President hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Fundamental Rules, 1922, namely :—
1. (1) These rules may be called the Fundamental (Amendment) Rules, 2016.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Fundamental Rules, 1922, in the rule 56, for clause (bb), the following shall be substituted, namely:—
(bb) The age of superannuation in respect of General Duty Medical Officers and Specialists included in Teaching, Non-Teaching and Public Health Sub-cadres of Central Health Service shall be sixty-five years.
[F. No. 25012/3/2013-Estt. (A-IV)]
ARCHANA VARMA, Jt. Secy. Note:
The Fundamental rules were published in the Gazette of India on 1st January, 1922 and were last amended vide notification under G.S.R. 27(E), dated the 17th January, 2014
- Retirement age of doctors of Central Health Services is 65 years
- Govt steps to encourage doctors to work in remote & difficult areas
- Payment to Consultant doctors engaged by agreement could not be treated as salary liable to TDS under section 192
- Council discussed Draft National Health Policy
- Guidelines Regarding Availability of Ventilator Bed
- Fellowship for Research Degrees
- Rural internship for medical students
- Indemnity Insurance for Chartered Accountants & Professionals