MINISTRY OF MICRO, SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES
New Delhi the 29th July, 2016
G.S.R. 750(E).—In exercise of powers conferred by clause (e) of sub-section (2) of section 29 of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006 (27 of 2006) and in supersession of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (Furnishing of Information) Rules, 2009 except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the Central Government hereby makes the following rules, namely: –
1. Short title and commencement.—(1) These rules may be called the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (Furnishing of Information) Rules, 2016.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Definitions.—(1) In these rules, unless the context otherwise requires,-
(a) “Act” means the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006 (27 of 2006);
(b) “information” means any information furnished by an enterprise under rule 3 and includes any data or document in hard copy or soft copy.
(2) Words and expressions used in these rules and not defined but defined in the Act shall have the meanings respectively assigned to them in the Act.
3. All micro, small and medium enterprises shall furnish the information relating to their enterprise to the Government in the Form annexed to these rules.
4. The information referred to in rule 3 shall be furnished online to the Central Government in the data bank maintained by it at www.msmedatabank.in.
[F. No. 9(8)/2016-SME]
MANOJ JOSHI, Jt. Secy.
(See rule 3)
Download Notification and Form