How to Prepare GSTR 4
1. How can I download and open the GSTR4 Offline Tool in my system from the GST Portal?
1. Login to the GST Portal www.gst.gov.in .
2. Go to Downloads > Offline tools> GSTR4 Offline Tool > Download button.
3. Unzip the downloaded Zip file which contain GSTR4 Offline Tool, User Manual, Read Me.txt, Release Note.
4. Open the GSTR4_Excel_Utility excel sheet by double clicking on it.
2. What are the basic system requirements/ configurations required to use GSTR4 Offline Tool?
The offline functions work best on Windows 7 and above and MSEXCEL 2007 and above. Detailed system
required are available at (https://www.gst.gov.in/download/returns).
3. How do I open or launch the GSTR4 Offline Tool?
One can launch the GSTR4 Offline Tool by double clicking the downloaded GSTR_4_Excel_Utility excel
4. Is the Offline tool mobile compatible?
No. Offline tool cannot be used on mobile. Currently, Offline tool can only be used only on desktops.
5. Can a taxpayer sign/ submit his GSTR4 return in the Offline tool?
No. After upload of the return to the GST Portal, the taxpayer has to preview the form, submit, Utilize Cash
to pay off liabilities and then file GSTR4.
Download Complete GSTR 4 Offline utility FAQ with Screenshots
Related Topic on GST
|GST Acts||Central GST Act and States GST Acts|
|GST Rules||GST Rules|
|GST Forms||GST Forms|
|GST Rates||GST Rates|
|GST Notifications||GST Act Notifications|
|GST Circulars||GST Circulars|
|GST Judgments||GST Judgments|
|GST Press Release||GST Press Release|
|GST Books||Best Books on GST in India|
|GST Commentary||Topic wise Commentary on GST Act of India|
|GST You Tube Channel||TaxHeal You Tube Channel|
|GST Online Course||Join GST online Course|
|GST History||GST History and Background Material|