In case if Account Office needs duplicate copy of Provisional Receipt Number, AO is required to send request letter to NSDL e-Governance.
The format in which request should be sent to NSDL e-Governance by the Account Office is as under given in Annexure -A [Download Request Letter ]
Request letter should be forwarded to NSDL e-Governance at the following address:
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited
1st floor, Times Tower,
Kamala Mills Compound,
Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel (W),
Mumbai – 400013.
Super scribe the envelope with “Request for duplicate copy of Provisional Receipt”
Request letter by Account Office in Letter Head
(Letter should be signed & stamped by authorized signatory along with name and designation of authorized person)
Ref No: Date:
Senior Vice President
NSDL e- Governance Infrastructure Limited
1st Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound
Senapati Bapat Marg
Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 0013
Sub: Request for copy of Provisional Receipt
It is hereby requested to kindly send us duplicate copy of Provisional Receipt. The details of Provisional receipt along with purpose of request are as under:
- Name of Account Office :
- Account Office Identification Number (AIN) :
- Provisional Receipt Number of Form 24 G statement:
- Month and Year
- Purpose for requesting copy of provisional receipt.
As understood, the copy of provisional receipt shall be sent by the NSDL e-Governance on the email ID as mentioned in the last Form 24G statement accepted at TIN.
Sign and stamp of the authorized signatory:
Name of the authorized signatory:
Designation of the authorized signatory:
Mobile or Telephone No. of the authorized signatory:
- The copy of Provisional Receipt sent will be in a Zip file.
- The password to open the Zip file is “7 digit AIN”.
- The above details provided in the letter by the AO will be verified and if any error found, the letter will be rejected.