THE GAZETTE OF INDIA : EXTRAORDINARY [PART II—SEC. 3(ii)]
MINISTRY OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS, FOOD AND PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION
(Department of Food and Public Distribution)
New Delhi, the 19th May, 2016
No.20(43)/2015-S.P.-1.— Pursuant to Para 4 of the Production Subsidy Scheme notified vide notification No. 20(43)/2015-S.P.-1 dated 2.12.2015, the Central Government, after having been satisfied with the assessment that sugar prices are now substantially higher than levels required for operational viability of the sugar industry, hereby withdraws the Production Subsidy Scheme with immediate effect.
PRASHANT TRIVEDI, Jt. Secy.
Note: The principal notification was published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part-I, section-1 vide number 20(43)/2015-S.P.-I dated 2.12.2015.
- Sugar Stock holding Limit Notified by Govt
- TDS on Payment to harvester / transporter of Sugarcane from Farmers field
- Incentives to sugar sector to facilitate payment of sugarcane dues
- Govt Notifies Stricter Environment Standards for Sugar Industry
- THE SUGAR CESS (AMENDMENT) ACT 2015 , Sugar Cess increased to Rs 200
- Govt Amends Environment Protection rules for Sugar Industry
- Keeping Sugar beyond the permissible limit can not be treated as undisclosed income if shown in Books of Accounts
- Direct production subsidy to sugarcane growers of Rs.4.50 per quintal of cane crushed
- Loan from Sugar Development Fund for conversion of existing ethanol plant into zero liquid discharge plant