Reservation of same Name already approved by different ROC

By | June 18, 2016
(Last Updated On: June 18, 2016)

We have filed Form INC -1 for the reservation of Name of Company with the ROC, Kanpur (Noida, U.P). Now, the client wants same name which has been approved by the ROC, Delhi but he wants to change the address of Registered office of the Company from Noida to Gurgaon and now the state being change from U.P to Haryana. So, are we required to file Form INC -1 again or what should we do. Please guide.

 Firstly you will have to withdraw the Name which has been approved by the ROC, Kanpur by submitting an application with the office of ROC, Kanpur. As and when the name has been withdrawn, then only you could file Form INC-1 again for the Reservation of same Name which has already been approved by ROC, Kanpur. You may also attach the Name Approval  letter of ROC, Kanpur with the New Form INC-1 which is to be filed with the ROC, NCT of Delhi & Haryana, for getting the same name.

Direct Taxes Ready Reckoner
Service Tax Ready Reckoner
Company Law Ready Reckoner
tax deduction at source
New Books Released on Tax , GST and law

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *