Now Electronic Verification Code (EVC) can be generated through ATM.
State Bank of India is the first bank to launch this facility which will facilitate its customers, who may not have a net-banking account, to e-verify their return. Other banks are expected to launch this facility.
R elated Post
- Guide on how to file Income Tax Return
- e-Filing Process of Income Tax Return :FAQ’s
- How to file Income Tax Return Online
- Income Tax Return Questions and Answers
- Consequences of non filing of Income tax return
- 7 Benefit of Filing Income Tax Return
- Fill Income Tax return after taking 7 precautions
- New facility for rectification of income tax return
- E-Sahyog to report mismatch in income tax return via sms and email
- Who will file the income tax return in case of Death of Person
- Income declared in return by Mistake can not be taxed
- How to file income tax return without sending signed copy of ITR-V to Banglore?
- What Banks sees in Income Tax Return before giving Loan
- Downloads Income Tax Return Utility AY 2016-17 (FY 2015-16)
- Needs to file income tax return even if income exempt from long term capital gain on sale of shares
- E-File of Income tax Return : check points
- e-Verify Income tax Returns -steps
- How to Link aadhar with PAN to e Verify Income Tax return
- CBDT allows Income tax return Electronic Verification Code through Banks A/c’s and Demat
- Trouble Shooting on e-Filing of Income Tax Return
- Why mismatch in Income tax return ?
- ITR V (Income Tax Return Acknowledgement) Do’s & Don’t
- Interest on accident compensation is Tax free
- Cash withdrawals from bank could not be taxed when credit receipts in bank were already taxed