Section 190 of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016
Removal of member from office.
190. The Central Government may remove a member from office if he—
|(a)||is an undischarged bankrupt as defined under Part III;|
|(b)||has become physically or mentally incapable of acting as a member;|
|(c)||has been convicted of an offence, which in the opinion of Central Government involves moral turpitude;|
|(d)||has, so abused his position as to render his continuation in office detrimental to the public interest:|
Provided that no member shall be removed under clause (d) unless he has been given a reasonable opportunity of being heard in the matter.
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 Notified by Govt
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 Analysis
- How creditor can recover money using Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 passed by Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy code 2016 Passed by Lok Sabha
- Major Recommendations of the Bankruptcy Law Reforms Committee
- Govt invites comments on Bankruptcy Law Reform report