Tele fax: 26175212
EMPLOYEES’ PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION
Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaj Cama Place, New Delhi -11006
No. Pension I/7(1)96/Forms/7429 dated 24/06/2016
All ACCs (Zonal Office)
All Regional P. F. Commissioner (In – Charge of Regions)
All Office – In – Charge of SROs/ SAOs
Subject: Simplified UAN based Pension Claim Form Number 10-D- UAN implementation under Para -35 of the Employees Pension Scheme, 1995 regarding.
Please find enclosed herewith order No. Pension – I/7(1)96/Forms/7869 dated 23.06.2016 issued by Central Provident Fund Commissioner under Para 35 of EPS 1995 prescribing Form – 10 – D -UAN. The UAN based claim Form – 10 – D – UAN have been introduced in respect of all employees whose AADHAR Number and Bank details have been seeded and have been duly verified by the employer using digital signature and the details in Form No. 11 New have been completed.
All the RPFCs/OICs of ROs/SROs are hereby directed to accept claim Form – 10-D-UAN with immediate effect subject to the following conditions:
- a) The AADHAR Number and the Bank A/c number of the employee are seeded as and digitally verified by the employer.
- b) All the details of the employee are available in Form No. 11.
- c) A cancelled cheque containing the name of the employee, Bank A/c number and IFS code is attached with the Claim Form.
The employees satisfying above conditions are required to submit Form No. Form – 10 – D -UAN, directly to the respective jurisdictional Employees’ Provident Fund Office. The attestation of employers on such claim Form – 10 – D – UAN is not required.
You are requested to circulate the changes and bring it to the notice of all concerned.
(This issues with the approval of the Central Provident Fund Commissioner).
Enclosures : As above
(Dr. S. K. Thakur)
Addl. Central P. F. Commissioner – I (Pension)
Employees’ Provident fund Organisation
(Ministry of Labour & Employment , Govt. Of India)
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14- Bhikaji Cama Place,
New Delhi — 110066
Pension.117(1)96/Forms\7869 Date: 23-06-2016
In exercise of powers conferred under Para 35 of Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995, the Central Govt. has directed the following:-
“The employees whose details like Aadhaar Number and Bank Account Number have been seeded in their UAN and whose UAN has been activated may submit claims in Form 10-D-UAN directly to the Commissioner without attestation of their employers, in such Form and manner as may be specified by the Central Provident Fund Commissioner, for fast settlement of claims.”
- Pursuant to the said direction Central Provident Fund Commissioner hereby prescribes the new Form 10-D-UAN for all employees whose AADHAR Number and Bank details have been seeded after due verification by the employer with digital signature and the details in Form No.11 New have been completed.
- All other employees not fulfilling the above conditions shall continue to make their claim for pension in existing Form No.10-D.
- It is reiterated that Form No. 10-D-UAN need not be attested by employer and should be submitted by the employee directly to the respective jurisdictional EPF office.
- These directions shall be operational with immediate effect.
(DR. V.P. JOY)
CENTRAL PROVIDENT FUND COMMISSIONER
- EPFO incentive scheme for employers to encourage UAN
- Simplified Pension Claim Form 10D (UAN)
- Facility launched for upfront allotment of UAN to employees