Students’ Guide to e-Returns with CD (CBCS) (January 2017 Edition) by
The book contains :25 Case Studies for e-filing of income-tax returns in ITR-1 to ITR-6, 6 Case Studies for e-TDS returns in Form Nos. 24Q and 26Q,2 Case Studies for e-filing of service tax returns.
- Presentation of the subject is designed on “teach-yourself” technique which enables students to learn faster.
- Unit 1 covers income-tax/TDS. Service tax is discussed in Unit 2.
- Income-tax law is presented in Chapter 1 in tabular form which will serve as a guide to readers to refresh their knowledge. Provision pertaining to e-filing of income-tax returns/TDS returns are given in subsequent chapters.
- The book contains :
- 25 Case Studies for e-filing of income-tax returns in ITR-1 to ITR-6,
- 6 Case Studies for e-TDS returns in Form Nos. 24Q and 26Q,
- 2 Case Studies for e-filing of service tax returns.
- One can generate e-returns with the help of “Tax Computation &e-filing of income-tax return” and “e-TDS returns” (Educational CD) provided along with this book. Teachers may obtain XML files ofthese Case Studies by writing a mail (from their college mail id) to email@example.com.
- The law stated in this book is as amended up to December 15, 2016.
Price Rs 580. Click to buy online
- Paperback: 216 pages
- Publisher: Taxmann Publications Pvt. Ltd.; 2017 Edition edition (2017)
View Contents of this Book