Tag Archives: salary

Taxable salary when excess salary is refunded by employee

Assessee earned salary during FY 2007-08 Rs.4,56,821 however recovery of Rs .2,13,132 was made for excess salary payments relating to earlier years and net salary of Rs 243689 was received by the Assessee . How much is taxable salary during FY 2007-08 Rs 4,56,821 or Rs 243689 ?   Taxable Salary is Rs 243689 What is taxable under… Read More »