Track GST Application Status
As an existing taxpayer, you can enrol with GST at the GST Common Portal. On submission of the Enrolment Application, you will be given an Application Reference Number (ARN). You can track GST Application Status by tracking this ARN.
Yes, you can track the status by using the Registration > Services > Track Application Status service from the GST Portal.
To track app lication status of Enrolment Application, you need to perform the following steps:
1. Access the www.gst.gov.in URL. The GST Home page is displayed.
2. Click the EXISTING USER LOGIN button.
3. The Login page is displayed. In the Username field, type the username that you created.
4. In the Password field, type the password.
5. In the Type the characters you see in the image below field, type the captcha text as shown on the screen.
6. Click the LOGIN button.
7. The Welcome page is displayed. Click the CONTINUE button.
8. The Dashboard is displayed. Click the Dashboard > My Saved application command.
9. The My Application Status page is displayed. Here, you can see the status of your Enrolment Application.