Bihar e-way bill
1. SUVIDHA form will be known as Bihar e-way Bill Form from 1st July ’17.
2. Bihar e-way Bill can be generated from CTD web portal:
https://www.biharcommercialtax.gov.in/bweb/ < Bihar e-way Bill
Existing registered dealers can login with their VAT TIN at CTD web portal home and
can generate the desired Bihar e-way Bill.
3. Bihar e-way Bill can be applied for:
Bihar e-way Bill Form IX earlier known as Incoming or DIX.
Bihar e-way Bill Form X earlier known as Outgoing or DX .
Bihar e-way Bill Form VIII earlier known as Within State or DVIII.
Bihar e-way Bill Form VII earlier known as Out to Out or DVII.
4. The commodities in all the Bihar e-way Bill Form will remain in sync and non GST
commodities and commodities under GST with HSN code will be displayed. We have
referred GST HSN commodity list from https://www.gst.gov.in/documents/HSN.pdf
5. NEW Portal Sign up facility is provided for the dealers who are registered with GST only
(Not having VAT TIN in the system).
On the CTD web portal these dealers will directly fill Portal sign up form with their
correct PAN which will be authenticated with NSDL. Path is:
https://www.biharcommercialtax.gov.in/bweb/ < Bihar e-way Bill<Portal Sign up for
Bihar e-way Bill (Form VIII,Form IX and Form X) for dealers having GSTIN and no
- After successful portal sign up dealers GSTIN will be used id, can login to the web
portal using his credentials to generate Bihar e-way Bill.
- In case dealer forgets his password he will click the forget password link at the web
portal home page to retrieve the password by providing correct Security Answer
against the security question. The system generated password will be sent on
registered email id and mobile Number.
6. For applying for Bihar e-way Bill for Out to Out or DVII movement through Bihar
unregistered transporters can registered on CTD web portal:
https://www.biharcommercialtax.gov.in/bweb/ < Bihar e-way Bill < TTAN Registration.
7. For applying for Bihar e-way Bill for Incoming or DIX unregistered dealers can registered
on CTD web portal: https://www.biharcommercialtax.gov.in/bweb/ < Bihar e-way Bill <
Related Topic on GST
|GST Acts||Central GST Act and States GST Acts|
|GST Rules||GST Rules|
|GST Rates||GST Rates|
|GST Notifications||GST Act Notifications|
|GST Circulars||Central Tax Circulars / Orders|
|GST Press Release||GST Press Release|
|GST Books||Best Books on GST in India|
|GST Commentary||Topic wise Commentary on GST Act of India|
|GST You Tube Channel||TaxHeal You Tube Channel|
|GST Online Course||Join GST online Course|