(Last Updated On: May 18, 2018)
Empanelment of Concurrent Auditors by Canara Bank
- Canara Bank invites applications from the eligible/interested Proprietary Concerns / Firms / LLP for empanelment as Concurrent Auditors for conducting Continuous/Concurrent Audit in the identified 653 branches / units for the period from 01.07.2018 to 30.06.2019.
- Terms and conditions for Appointment, Fee structure, Methodology for application/ selection, conducting audit/reporting and review of performance of the auditors are furnished (Click to View).
- The letter of Acceptance, undertaking letter and do’s and don’ts to be sent by the selected auditors on receiving the offer letter by way of e-mail from the Bank is furnished in Annexure I(Click To View) Annexure II(Click To View) and Annexure III(Click To View)
- The list of 653 identified branches / units is furnished with eligible fee in Annexure IV (Click to view). is furnished with eligible fee.
- Eligible/interested Proprietary Concerns / Firms / LLP, who are agreeable to the above terms & conditions, may apply online only in the application(Click to Apply), on or before 01.06.2018
- Applications received through online only will be entertained and no other mode will be considered. Refer to the instructions (Click to View)
- Existing empanelled auditors / firms need to apply afresh. Those who are completing three years Concurrent Audit assignment in Canara Bank as on 30.06.2018 are not eligible to apply.
- Please note that hard copies of application/annexures should not be sent to the Bank unless called for. Bank will not entertain any correspondence/ communication from the applying firms till selection of the firms.
Place : Bengaluru
Auditors already in empanelment for Concurrent Audit for the last Three years are not eligible for re-empanelment. They shall be eligible for empanelment after a cooling period of Two years.