How to Change GST registration if Authorized Signatory resigned

By | October 11, 2017
(Last Updated On: October 11, 2017)

My prime authorised person has resigned. how to change it in registration details and how to add new authorised person in registration details. is there any time limit for doing so.?

If that authorized signatory is not the partner/promoter, This can be corrected through non Core amendment. Services>Registration> Amendment of Registration Non-Core field .In case the promotor /partner has himself indicated him as prime authorized signatory, this can be done through amendment in core fileds, otherwise it can be done through amendment in non core fields , by adding a new authorized signatory and deleting the old authorized signatory in the relevant data field of registration application.  Login with your user id and password, Click on the Services->Registration->Amendment of Registration Non-Core Fields Click on the Authorized Signatory tab and add a authorized signatory. Click on Edit button on added primary authorized signatory. Enter the email/mobile no and other details to be updated.An OTP box will be opened . Enter the OTP received on updated email/mobile no. Go to verification tab and submit the application by signing the form by existing list of Authorized signatory.


Related Topic on GST 

TopicClick Link
GST Acts Central GST Act and States GST Acts
GST RulesGST Rules
 GST FormsGST Forms
GST RatesGST Rates
GST NotificationsGST Act Notifications
GST CircularsGST Circulars
 GST JudgmentsGST Judgments
GST Press ReleaseGST Press Release
GST BooksBest Books on GST in India
GST CommentaryTopic wise Commentary on GST Act of India
GST You Tube ChannelTaxHeal You Tube Channel
GST Online CourseJoin GST online Course
GST HistoryGST History and Background Material
Direct Taxes Ready Reckoner
Service Tax Ready Reckoner
Company Law Ready Reckoner
tax deduction at source
New Books Released on Tax , GST and law

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *