Companies Law Ready Reckoner Paperback – 1 Mar 2017 by CA, CS Jainam Shah (Author)
• Topic wise analysis of vital concepts with integration of the following:
• Tabular presentation of applicable sections and relevant rules at the start of every chapter with the applicability date
• Relevant Rule(s) Notified by the MCA reproduced topic-wise
• Schedule and standards referred to in the Act
• Relevant MCA Forms
• Proposals by Companies Bill, 2016 and Draft Rules issued
• Comparative analysis of the section of Companies Act, 2013 corresponding to section of Companies Act, 1956.
- Paperback: 1645 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury India; First edition (1 March 2017)
About the Author
Jainam P. Shah (ACA, CS, D.I.S.A. (ICAI), B. Com), has multi-faceted work experience in the diverse areas of Company Law Advisory, Statutory and Internal Audit operations, Income Tax Advisory, Financial Reporting and Finance. Currently, he is practicing as a Chartered Accountant mainly in the fields of Corporate Law, Taxation and Auditing Operations.
Related Books on Companies Act 2013