Dena Bank NEFT Form : Download/Print
Download Dena Bank NEFT Application Form in PDF Format. Download Dena Bank NEFT Form in PDF Format, Download Dena Bank NEFT Form in PDF Format, Download Latest & Updated Dena Bank NEFT Form in PDF format, Request form of NEFT for Dena Bank, Download Dena Bank Electronic Remittance Transaction Initiation Voucher (NEFT), Download Dena Bank NEFT Pay Slip, Download Dena Bank NEFT Pay Slip in PDF ,Dena Bank IMPS Transfer Form with NEFT, . Just input the details of name of Branch, Amount to be remitted and details of Remitter and beneficiary. Now scroll down below and Download Dena Bank NEFT Form in PDF Format.
Dena Bank NEFT Form : in English : Download/Print
DENA Bank NEFT SYSTEM SCHEME FOR DOMESTIC INTER-BANK / CUSTOMER FUNDS TRANSFER/ REMITTANCE SYSTEM.
- Credit to Beneficiary’s Account on the Same Day
- Safest and Secure Mode of Fund Transfer
- Lower Remittance Charges
- No Courier/Postal expenses as in the case of Demand Draft etc.
- Money can be put to use by beneficiary on the same day
- Through NEFT Dena Bank’s customers can also receive remittances from their customers / associates maintaining accounts with other Banks. i.e., instead of receiving payments by way of cheque / pay orders / demand drafts etc., can receive funds through RTGS and NEFT system.
Dena Bank NEFT ELIGIBILITY:
Customers of Dena Bank’s NEFT enabled branches can send remittances under DENA NEFT Scheme to any destination Bank / Branch that is registered with RBI’s NEFT system.
AMOUNT OF REMITTANCE:
Any amount whole in Rupees (without minimum / maximum limits) can be remitted.
CREDIT TO BENFICIARY’S ACCOUNT:
Credit to the Beneficiary Account will be given by Beneficiary’s Bank’s Branch on the same day and in case of holiday / after business hours, credit will be given on next business date.
WORKING OF THE SCHEME:
- Submit the application form in a prescribed format (as per annexure) to NEFT enabled Bank Branch.
- Mention Beneficiary Bank and Branch Name with Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) and Beneficiary’s Name, Account Type, Account Number and Amount to be remitted.
- Message will be sent in electronic form in a highly secured manner through NEFT System to Beneficiary Bank’s Branch.
- Credit to the Beneficiary Account will be given by Beneficiary’s Bank’s Branch on the same day and in case of holiday / after business hours, credit will be given on next business date.
Dena Bank NEFT TIMINGS
Regular days including Saturdays, except Second and Fourth Saturdays of the Month : FROM 8:00 AM TO 7:00 PM
Dena Bank NEFT SERVICE CHARGES:
|NEFT (Inward Transaction – FREE)|
|Outward Transaction Amount||Through Internet Bkg/ Mobile Bkg/ other|
|Above Rs.1000/- to. Rs.10,000/-||Rs 2.5|
|Above Rs.10,000/- to Rs.1.00 lac||RS 5|
|Above Rs.1.00 lac to Rs.2.00 lacs||Rs 15|
|Above Rs.2.00 lacs||Rs 25|
Please Check out the Service Charges Click here section to find latest Service Charges applicable.
Dena Bank NEFT queries Helpline
NEFT Facilitation Centre
Tel: 022-26545426, 26545440
Email id :: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Form can be called as Application cum Debit Authority form for NEFT IMPS Transfer / Dena Bank Transfer application form for transfer of money from Dena Bank account to other banks with NEFT. Fund Transfer form Dena Bank with NEFT
Application for National Electronic Fund Transfer
dena bank neft form,dena bank neft form pdf
Please read the Conditions carefully after downloading for Transfer / Dena Bank NEFT Form ( Given below this form )
Click here to Download Appication Form for Customer Fund Transfer under NEFT from Official website
Other Banks RTGS Forms