Empanelment as Concurrent/Revenue Auditor for United Bank of India
Eligibility Criteria for Empanelment of CA Firms with the Bank are as under:
1. The Firm should be in RBI empanelment.
2. The firm shall have experience of Concurrent Audit/ Statutory Audit of minimum three Banks other than United Bank of India.
3. The firm having DISA (ICAI)/ CISA (IASCA) qualified chartered accountants and/or having completed certified course on Concurrent Audit from ICAI will be preferred.
4. For North Eastern States, chartered accountants may be empanelled having no experience of Bank Audit but should be doing practice for at least 5 years.
5. For Branches located in hardship/difficult areas other than in North Eastern States, firms having experience of Concurrent Audit / Statutory Audit of at least one Bank may be empanelled.
The CA firms fulfilling the above criteria as applicable to them and narrated under para-1 to para-5 only are requested to submit their application online through our Bank’s Website www.unitedbankofindia.com latest by 12.05.2017 up to 5.00 p.m. IST. In case of any difficulty in filing of the online application, the CA firms are requested to mail the problem to the mail ids firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com along with the screenshot of the webpage where problem is encountered.