- 1 GST Practitioner : Free Study Material
- 1.1 GST Practitioner benefits /GST Practitioner meaning
- 1.2 GST Practitioner Exam
- 1.3 GST Practitioner Qualification /GST practitioner Eligibility
- 1.4 GST practitioner online registration
- 1.5 Relevant Sections of CGST/SGST Act on GST Practitioner
GST Practitioner : Free Study Material
Here is the detailed articles , sections and study material for GST Practitioner in India
GST Practitioner benefits /GST Practitioner meaning
GST Practitioner Exam
Govt notified NACIN as the authority for conducting the examination for GST Practitioners under rule 83 (3) of the CGST Rules, 2017. Via Notification No 24 /2018 Central Tax Dated 28th May, 2018
Who is required to pass GST Practitioners Exam
The National Academy of Customs, Indirect Taxes and Narcotics (NACIN) has been authorized to conduct an examination for confirmation of enrollment of Goods and Services Tax Practitioners (GSTPs) in terms of the sub-rule (3) of rule 83 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017, vide Notification No. 24/2018-Central Tax dated 28.5.2018.
The GSTPs enrolled on the GST Network under sub-rule (2) of Rule 83 and covered by clause (b) of sub-rule (1) of Rule 83, i.e. those meeting the eligibility criteria of having enrolled as
- sales tax practitioners or
- tax return preparer
under the existing law for a period not less than five years, are required to pass the said examination before 31.12.2018 in terms of second proviso to Rule 83(3).
GST Practitioners Exam Date
The examination for such GSTPs shall be conducted on 31.10.2018 from 11 00 hrs to 13 30 hrs at designated Examination Centres across India.
GST Practitioners Exam Registration
The Registration for this exam can be done by the eligible GSTPs on a registration portal, link of which(https://nacin.onlineregistrationform.org/) will also be provided on NACIN and CBIC websites.
The Registration Portalwill be activated on 25th September, 2018 and will remain open up to 10th Oct 2018.
For convenience of candidates, a help desk will also be set up, details of which will be made available on the registration portal.
GST Practitioners Exam Fees
The applicants are required to make online payment of examination fee of Rs. 500/- at the time of registration for this exam.
GST Practitioners Exam Pattern
It will be a Computer Based Exam.
PAPER: GST Law & Procedures:
Time allowed: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Number of Multiple Choice Questions: 100
Language of Questions: English and Hindi
Maximum marks: 200
Qualifying marks: 100
No negative marking
GST Practitioners Exam Syllabus
- Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017
- Integrated Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017
- State Goods and Services Tax Acts, 2017
- Union Territory Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017
- Goods and Services Tax (Compensation to States) Act, 2017
- Central Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017
- Integrated Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017
- All State Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017
- Notifications, Circulars and orders issued from time to time
GST Practitioner Qualification /GST practitioner Eligibility
GST practitioner online registration
Relevant Sections of CGST/SGST Act on GST Practitioner
Bookmark this page… as this Page will continuously provide you updates on the following topics
- gst practitioner exam
- gst practitioner qualification
- gst practitioner eligibility
- gst practitioner certificate
- gst practitioner course
- gst practitioner benefits
- gst practitioner meaning
- gst practitioner online registration