GST RETURN ERRORS-BLANK DASHBOARD FOR RETURN
COMMON VALIDATION ERRORS WHEN THE RETURN DASHBOARD IS BLANK AFTER LOGIN: –
1. Name and Date of Birth mismatch with PAN data base – on promoter/partner and authorised signatory tab, taxpayer to verify name appearing in www.searchpan.in
2. Name mismatch with UIDAI data base – on promoter/partner and authorised signatory tab in case Aadhaar details provided by taxpayers
3. In case of telephone /office phone number/Fax provided – STD code box should not be blank.
4. Use of duplicate mobile and email in the promoter tab and authorized signatory tabs using different records – “System error” occur for non-core amendment
5. Check the registration details filled in the business details tab / particularly service tax registration number using special character.
6. Check that no tabs is left blank or mandatory fields left unfilled particularly in the principal place of business tab.
7. Also, check HSN and SAC codes.
Directorate of Commercial Taxes, West Bengal
Related Topic on GST
|GST Acts||Central GST Act and States GST Acts|
|GST Rules||GST Rules|
|GST Forms||GST Forms|
|GST Rates||GST Rates|
|GST Notifications||GST Act Notifications|
|GST Circulars||GST Circulars|
|GST Judgments||GST Judgments|
|GST Press Release||GST Press Release|
|GST Books||Best Books on GST in India|
|GST Commentary||Topic wise Commentary on GST Act of India|
|GST You Tube Channel||TaxHeal You Tube Channel|
|GST Online Course||Join GST online Course|
|GST History||GST History and Background Material|