- 1 Resolve the Mismatch related Information in ITRs
- 1.1 About e-Sahyog of Income tax Department
- 1.2 E-Sahyog to report mismatch in income tax return via sms and email
- 1.3 How to submit response to mismatch notice from Taxman ?
- 1.4 No Demand in case Tax Credit Mismatch due to TDS
- 1.5 How to View 26AS Tax Credit Statement
- 1.6 How to check TDS Mismatch in income Tax Return
- 1.7 Income Tax Efiling Website : Free Study Material
Perform the following steps to submit the response through e-Sahyog:
|Step 1||Logon to ‘e-Filing’ Portal www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in|
|Step 2||Go to the ‘Compliance’ menu located at upper-right side of the page ⇒ Click ‘View and Submit Compliance’|
|Step 3||Go to the ‘e-Sahyog’ tab ⇒ Click ‘Response’ (At the right side of page) ⇒ Select the options of ‘Select Response’ ⇒ Click ‘Next’ ⇒ Click Submit|
|Step 4||To check the status of the submitted response, Go to the ‘Compliance’ menu located at upper-right side of the page ⇒ Click ‘View Submisison’ ⇒ Click ‘Compliance Ack Number’ ⇒ Click ‘Response PDF’ Pdf file will get download at your desktop, open the file to view the status.|
The responses submitted online by the taxpayers will be processed and if the response and other information are found satisfactory as per automated closure rules, the issue will be treated as closed. The taxpayers can check the updated status by logging in to the e-filing portal.
For more information,Click here