How to View e-filed GST Returns
FAQs > View e-filed GST Returns
1. Can I view or download my previously e-filed returns?
Yes, you can view and download your e-filed returns by using the Services > Returns> View e-Files Returns service from the GST Portal ( https://www.gst.gov.in). However, for certain returns like GSTR1 and GSTR2, only summary report of the return will be viewable/downloadable.
Manual > View e-filed Returns
I am a taxpayer. How can I view my e-filed return?
To view your e-filed return, perform the following steps:
1. Access the https://www.gst.gov.in/ URL. The GST Home page is displayed.
2. Login to the GST Portal with valid credentials.
3. Click the Services > Returns> View e-Files Returns command.
3. Select the Financial Year, Return Filing Period and Return Type from the drop-down list.
In case of Return Filing Period as Quarterly, select the Quarter from the drop-down list.
In case of Return Filing Period as Monthly, select the Month from the drop-down list.
4. Click the SEARCH button.
The search results are displayed. You can click the View link to view the return.
If return type is not selected, for normal taxpayer GSTR-1, GSTR-2 and GSTR-3/3B will be listed and the taxpayer need to click View Button.
If return type is not selected for Quarterly Return Filing Period, GSTR-4 will be listed and the taxpayer need to click View Button.
Free study Material on GST Returns