ICAI enters into an arrangement with Wolters Kluwer (India) Private Limited (WKIPL) to provide the contents of its website (Direct Taxes Online – DTOL only) at Rs. 6000/- (plus taxes) to the members of ICAI
As an ongoing attempt to enable the members to keep pace with the latest developments in direct taxes, the Direct Taxes Committee of ICAI has entered into an arrangement with Wolters Kluwer (India) Private Limited (WKIPL), a reputed and a well- known publisher, wherein WKIPL has agreed to provide the contents of its online product namely Direct Taxes Online (DTOL) on its website www.dt.cchtaxonline.com at a subsidized price of Rs. 6000/- (plus taxes) vis-a- vis its market price which is Rs. 11,500/- for the advancement, enhancement and updation of the knowledge of members in the domain of Direct Taxes. With this, the Committee has tried to make available, relevant
educational resources at a subsidized cost to the members, which in turn would enable them to discharge their functions in a more effective manner.
It may be mentioned that this facility is available to members of ICAI ONLY.
The detailed features of the site www.dt.cchtaxonline.com (Direct Taxes Online – DTOL only) are
• 88,000+ cases including recent judgments, covering almost all the cases reported by leading
• Commentaries on Direct Taxes and on Tax Audit
• Complete Acts/ Rules/ Legislations, Allied Laws, DTAAs & Up-to-Date Circulars, Notifications
& other releases by CBDT
• Transfer Pricing case module with issue and sub-issue wise categorization
• Ready Reckoner with quick access to tax information such as tax rates, due dates, etc.
The validity of the said arrangement will be on or before 31st December,2019.
The link of the said arrangement will be made available to the members shortly.
Direct Taxes Committee of ICAI