IndusInd Bank RTGS & NEFT Form in PDF Format.
Download IndusInd Bank RTGS and NEFT Application Form in PDF Format. Download IndusInd Bank NEFT Form in PDF Format, Download IndusInd Bank RTGS Form in PDF Format. Download Latest & Updated IndusInd Bank RTGS / NEFT Form in PDF format. Request form of RTGS/ NEFT for IndusInd Bank. Download IndusInd Bank Electronic Remittance Transaction Initiation Voucher (RTGS / NEFT). Download IndusInd Bank NEFT Pay Slip, Download IndusInd Bank RTGS Pay Slip in PDF ,IndusInd Bank IMPS Transfer Form. Just input the details of name of Branch, Amount to be remitted and details of Remitter and beneficiary. Now scroll down below and Download IndusInd Bank RTGS, NEFT Form in PDF Format.
Download IndusInd Bank RTGS and NEFT Form in PDF Format.
Note : Minimum value per RTGS transaction is Rs 2 lacs
**Maximum value per IMPS transaction is Rs 2 lacs
This Form can be called as
Application cum Debit Authority form for RTGS/ NEFT/ IMPS Transfer / IndusInd Transfer application form for transfer of money from IndusInd bank account to other banks. / Fund Transfer form IndusInd Bank
Conditions for Transfer /IndusInd Bank RTGS & NEFT Form
1. Remitting bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising or resulting from delay in transmission delivery or non delivery of Electronic message or any mistake, omission, or error in transmission or delivery thereof or in deciphering the message from any cause whatsoever or from its misinterpretation received or the action of the destination Bank or any inaccuracy of the particulars provided in the application or any act or event beyond control.
2. All payment instructions should be checked carefully by the remitter. Customer agrees that in the event of any delay in the completion of the Funds Transfer or any loss on account of error in the execution of the Funds Transfer pursuant to a payment order, the bank’s liability shall be limited to the extent of payment of interest at the Bank Rate for any period of delay in the case of delayed payment and refund of the amount together with interest at the Bank Rate up to the date of refund, in the event of loss on account of error, negligence or fraud on the part of any employee of the bank. Bank assumes no liability for non-execution of the remittance for any reason, beyond its control, including the technical reasons in the security procedure and natural calamities.
3. Messages received after cut-off time will be processed on the next working day.
4. Customer agrees that payment order becomes irrevocable and customer shall be bound by any payment order executed by the Bank in good faith and in compliance with the security procedure followed by the Bank.
5. Customer hereby authorizes the Bank to debit customer’s account for any liability incurred to the Bank or any other charges for execution of any of the payment order issued by the customer and shall ensure availability of funds in the account for execution of remittance. If, however, Bank executes the payment order without sufficient funds being available in the account, customer shall be bound to pay to the Bank the amount debited to customer’s account for the remittance together with the charges and interest payable to the Bank.
Other Banks RTGS and NEFT Forms