Professional’s Guide to Service Tax – As amended by the Finance Act, 2017 (Set of 2 Volumes) Paperback – 1 Apr 2017 by
Foreword by Sh. Arun Jaitley (Minister of Finance, Defence and Corporate Affairs)
- Highlights of the Finance Act 2017
- Fully updated commentary on Service Tax law including recent case laws till March 2017
- In-depth analysis of amendments made to Service Tax during the year 2016-17
- A detailed analysis of Mega Exemption, Reverse Charge, Abatement & valuation under Service Tax as amended from time to time till March 2017
- Legal concepts and principles which can be helpful in critical situations
- Impact-wise analysis of 700 services including comparative analysis of all erstwhile categories
- Coverage of 250 plus foreign cases that ?nd relevance in the Indian context
- Relevant industry issues for approximately 60 sectors Synopsis of each sector to highlight clear position on taxability
- Paperback: 3250 pages
- Publisher: Lexis Nexis; Eighth 2017 edition (1 April 2017)
About the Author
Abhishek is a graduate from Shri Ram College of Commerce, a qualified Chartered Accountant and a lawyer from Delhi University. Abhishek works as a Partner with Khaitan and Co. and prior to that was with PwC and Ernst and Young for sixteen years.
Abhishek has authored more than dozen of books on Service Tax, Central Excise, GST and Foreign Trade Policy. He was the first author in the country to write on GST in 2008-09. He has been actively involved in advising business oriented solutions to mitigate risks. He has demonstrated consistent high-level performance in litigation in Tribunals/Courts and has argued zealously in all Tribunals across India.
Abhishek is well known with various Government authorities and Courts for his knowledge in the field of indirect taxation. He adeptly assists various industries and associations in representation before the CBEC/Ministry. He frequently shares his views at renowned institutions and is a known face on various news channels.
Related Books on Service tax