SBI Bank online Balance Enquiry
SBI Bank online Balance Enquiry : SBI(State Bank of India) provides quick missed call service for account balance enquiry, loan enquiry, mini statement, block ATM card or many more.
To use SBI missed call service, first you have to register your mobile number. Register mobile number for SBI missed call service Send SMS ‘REG account number’ to 09223488888
e.g. REG 12345678901
You will get confirmation message.
Note: Mobile number must be available in bank records then only you can register for SBI missed call service. To attach a mobile number with the account, contact your branch.click SBI Mobile banking registration form : Download /Print
1. You can check the balance by sending miss call to 09223766666 or sending SMS ‘BAL’ to 09223766666.
2. You can get the mini statement of last 5 transaction of the account by sending miss call to 09223866666 or sending SMS ‘MSTMT’ to 09223866666.
3. You can block your SBI ATM card by sending SMS ‘BLOCK XXXX’ to 567676. XXXX represents last 4 digit of the card number.
4. You can also do loan enquiry by sending SMS ‘HOME’ or ‘CAR’ to 09223588888.
5. Get the full list of instant messaging services by sending SMS ‘HELP’ to 09223588888.
De-register mobile number for SBI missed call service
You can de-register from SBI Quick through the following process.
Send SMS ‘DREG account number’ to 09223488888
e.g. DREG 12345678901
SBI Bank online Balance Enquiry, SBI online Balance Enquiry,SBI Bank online mini statement of account ,SBI Bank online Balance Enquiry by mobile,SBI Bank online Balance Enquiry by missed call, SBI Bank online Balance Enquiry toll free number,SBI my account balance enquiry,SBI balance check number miss call,
Also visit SBI Website Click here
How to check SBI Balance online, SBI online balance enquiry,