South Indian Bank Internet Banking Login
South Indian Bank Internet Banking Login
South Indian Bank Internet Banking Login Click here
Highlights of Upgraded Version SIBerNet- Personal/ Corporate
Customizable Home page.
Facility to change User ID.
Recurring fund transfer facility.
Within bank payee registration for third party fund transfer.
Reduced external payee cooling period from 12 Hours to 1 hour.
Enhanced fund transfer limits.
Facility to modify fund transfer limits by the customer.
Online Fixed Deposit opening
Block Debit card online
Stop Cheque payment
Facility to save transaction as template and to initiate transaction from saved
Facility to inquire on fund transfer limit and remaining fund transfer limit.
To View Demo ,click
SIBERNET FAQ for customers
- What is SiberNet ?
“SiberNet” is the Internet Banking Service of South Indian Bank , which allow our customers to avail the bank’s services through internet .
- Why should I take SiberNet ?
SiberNet allows you to conduct banking operation without visiting bank. You can transfer funds from your one account to another account / any third party account/ another bank .It can be used for mobile bill payments, insurance payments, credit card payments, mutual fund payments, e-commerce, etc. A Customer can get complete details of his/her accounts (SB/Deposit/Loan …) through SiberNet.
- Is there any charge for getting SiberNet facility?
No, SiberNet facility is free of cost.
- How shall I avail SiberNet facility?
For starting internet banking a customer can either download the SiberNet application form from the South Indian Bank website (www.southindianbank.co.in ) or get the application form from the branch. After filling the application you have to submit the same at the branch, where you have the account. You will get a user id, login and transaction passwords.
- It is not convenient for me to go to my branch, is there any possibility to do it online?
Yes , You can scan and send the dully filled and signed SiberNet application to your branch mail id to get it processed from their end.
- What is my branch mail id?
Your branch mail id is br_ _ _ _ @sib.co.in The _ _ _ _ represents first four digits of your 16 digit account number. For eg: If your account number is 0635054000000018. Then your branch mail id is firstname.lastname@example.org
- How will I get my SiberNet user id and passwords?
You will get your SiberNet pinmailer containing your user id and passwords by postal means either to your branch address or your address as per your request .
- I have received my SiberNet user id and password but when I try to login system gives an error message “invalid user id and password” why?
Your SiberNet account will get activated only after sending your dully filled and signed acknowledgment slip back to us .
- How shall I send my SiberNet acknowledgment slip?
You can send your dully filled and signed SiberNet acknowledgment slip by post / by e-mail (email@example.com) / by fax (0484-2384501)
- How much time will be taken for activating my SiberNet ?
Your SiberNet account will get activated within one working day of receiving your SiberNet acknowledgment slip.
- How will I activate my SibeNet facility if I have misplaced the acknowledgment slip?
You can send an hand written acknowledgment letter mentioning your name, 16 digit account number and SibeNet user id dully signed by you to get your SiberNet account activated from our end.
- How will I know when my account get activated?
You will receive an automatic confirmation mail in your registered e mail id as soon as your SiberNet account get activated.
- Can I use SiberNet with my smart phone or tablet?
Yes, You can access SiberNet from any mobile set provided your handset supports the browser.
- What is sign on password and transaction password ?
Sign on (login) password is used while logging in to your SiberNet account and transaction password is the password entered while doing transactions (the passwords are having six characters ie, two alphabets followed by six digits) .
- Is it case sensitive?
Yes, your SiberNet passwords are case sensitive but your user id is not case sensitive.
- How often shall I change my SiberNet passwords?
The passwords have to be changed within 180 days. However for security reasons it is preferable to change your passwords regularly.
- How many attempts can be made for entering my SiberNet passwords?
You can make a maximum of 5 attempts.
- What shall I do when my SiberNet passwords got blocked by wrong entry? Is there any charge for resolving it ?
Please forward a request letter to your branch mentioning your name, user id and account number with your signature for unblocking your SiberNet passwords. There is no charge for the same.
- What shall I do when I forget my SiberNet passwords? Is there any charge for the same? If you have forgot the password please forward the dully filled and signed repin request (https://sibernet.southindianbank.com/corp/web/Docs/repin.pdf) to your branch . Please note that 100+ tax will be deducted from your account for the same.
- I am not able to change my SiberNet passwords, the system gives error message when I enter new password , why ?
Please keep the following in mind while changing password.
1. The password cannot consist of all the characters as in your Username. For eg: if your name is “don”, your password cannot be “donny”.
2. Spaces are not allowed in between password.
3. The Password should contain a minimum of 8 characters and a maximum of 15 characters.
4. Your new password cannot be the same as any of your previous 1 password(s) .
- What is self linked transfer?
This menu permits you to make fund transfers between your different accounts in South Indian bank provided they are linked to your SiberNet account .
- How to link my another account in SIB to my SiberNet facility?
You can forward a linking request to your RM through SiberNet / Forward a request letter to your branch mentioning your name, user id and account
- What is the difference between third party transfer and external fund transfer?
Third party transfer is used to transfer fund within South Indian bank and External fund transfer is used for transferring fund from South Indian bank to another bank.
- How to make external fund transfer?
Select transfers-> external fund transfer-> add an external payee (After furnishing the party details and adding the party successfully you have to wait for 12 hours as a security measure to make payment) On addition of a new payee for external fund transfer a confirmation e-mail and SMS is sent to the customer’s registered e-mail id and mobile number. After registering the party successfully select transfer-> external fund transfer-> make payment
- Do I need to wait for 12 hours every time I transfer fund to a party in external fund transfer option?
No , this cooling period is applicable only in the case of first time entry of the particular external payee.
- The branch to which I want to transfer fund is not shown in the “City” option in external fund transfer, what shall I do ?
Kindly give “others” option and try if still your branch is not shown in the list please write to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can immediately add the particular branch also to the SiberNet list of branches.
- How to make tax payments in SiberNet?
Transfers->tax payment ->Accept the terms and condition->Register a PAN/ TAN/Assessee code (enter the details including your exact name as in the PAN/TAN/assessee code) ->submit (confirmation of your PAN/TAN/Assessee code registration will be sent to your registered e mail id within 2-3 days) On receiving your confirmation mail select transfers-> tax payment->make a payment ->direct tax/indirect tax -> fill in the challans-> select the debit account-> submit
- Which all taxes can be paid using SiberNet?
Direct taxes :
o TDS/TCS payments
o Income tax
o Securities Transaction Tax
o Hotel, Receipts Tax
o Estate Duty
o Interest Tax
o Wealth Tax
o Expenditure/ Other Tax
o Gift Tax
o Fringe Benefit Tax
o Centarl Excise Duty
o service Tax.
- How to get my account statement in SiberNet ?
Accounts-> Operative accounts-> transaction selection-> go Enter the date range to view the transaction details according to your preference .You can either save/print the account statement in your preferred format.
- What is hot payment?
If you want to transfer the amount immediately , select “hot payment ” option .
- Can I schedule a payment for a future date?
Yes, If you want to schedule the transfer to some other date, select “Schedule transfer on date ” option and enter the date against it.
- What is the maximum amount which can be transferred a day by SiberNet?
The daily transaction limit is one lakh rupees each for self transfer, third party transfer and external transfer.
- Is there any possibility to increase this daily transaction limit?
You can increase the limit up to 10 lakh rupees (except individual customers). Fill in the Limit Enhancement request form and submit the same to the respective branch for enhancements.
- Is there any charge for SiberNet transactions?
No, there is no charge for third party transfers and self linked transfers .In the case of external fund transfer for privilege accounts there is no charge but for non privilege accounts normal RBI charges are applicable.
- Can I do SiberNet transactions round the clock?
You can do transactions within SIB round the clock but to another bank only during bank’s working hours.
- How to change my e mail id and mobile number in SiberNet?
You have to contact your branch to update your e mail id and mobile number
Also visit South Indian Bank Website Click here
South Indian Bank Internet Banking Login , South Indian Bank Net Banking Login , SIBerNetLogin