Andaman and Nicobar Islands Real Estate (Regulation and Development) (Agreement for Sale) Rules, 2016.
[ F. No. O-17034/18/2009-H ]
MINISTRY OF HOUSING AND URBAN POVERTY ALLEVIATION
New Delhi, the 31st October, 2016
G.S.R. 1025(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (h) of sub-section (2) of section 84 read with section 13 of the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (16 of 2016), the Central Government, hereby makes the following rules, namely:—
1. Short title and Commencement.— (1) These rules may be called the Andaman and Nicobar Islands Real Estate (Regulation and Development) (Agreement for Sale) Rules, 2016.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the official Gazette.
2. Definitions. — In these rules, unless the context otherwise requires, —
(a) “Annexure” means an annexure appended to these rules.
AGREEMENT FOR SALE
3. Agreement for sale. — (1) The Agreement for Sale to be executed between the promoter and the allottee shall be in the form as per Annexure.
(2) Any application letter, allotment letter, agreement, or any other document signed by the allottee, in respect of the apartment, plot or building, as the case may be, prior to the execution and registration of the Agreement for Sale for such apartment, plot or building, as the case may be, shall not be construed to limit the rights and interests of the allottee under the Agreement for Sale or under the Act or the rules or the regulations made thereunder.
Download Complete Notification in Hindi and English on Andaman and Nicobar Real Estate Rules 2016