General Circular No. 07/2016
F.No. MCA/21/33/2016-e-Gov cell
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
5th Floor, A Wing, Shastri Bhavan
Dr. R.P. Road, New Delhi-110001
Dated 31 May, 2016
All the Regional Directors
All the Registrar of Companies/Official Liquidators
Sub: Relaxation of additional fees and extension of time for filing of e-Forms by the Companies under Companies Act, 2013 and for filing of Annual Return (Form 11 ) by the LLPs under the Limited Liability Partnership Act,2008.
In continuation of this Ministry’s General Circular No.03/2016 dated 12.04.2016 and General Circular No.06/2016 dated 16.05.2016, keeping in view requests received from various stakeholders, it has been decided to extend the period for which the one time waiver of additional fees is applicable to all eforms which are due for filing by companies between 25.03.2016 to 30.06.2016 as well as extend the last date for filing such documents and availing the benefit of waiver to 10.07.2016
2. Further, in view of the requests received from stakeholders, it has been decided to extend the time limit prescribed under the provisions of section 35 of LLP Act, for filing of Form 11 of LLP in respect of Financial Year ending on 31.03.2016 upto 30.06.2016, without additional fees.
3. This issues with the approval of competent authority.
Yours faithfully, .
Director (Inspection & Investigation)
- Form 14 for Conversion of Firm into LLP
- HUF/ Karta can not become partner of LLP
- Annual Return on Foreign Liabilities and Assets by LLP
- Time limit to inform ROC if Firm Converted into LLP
- LLPs receiving Foreign Direct Investment shall submit Annual return on foreign liabilities and assets
- Procedure for Conversion of company to LLP
- LLP AGREEMENT
- LIABILITY OF PARTNERS IN LLP
- MERGER AND WINDING UP OF LLP s
- CHANGE IN PARTNERS OF LLP
- understanding LLP Act (Limited Liability Partnership Act)
- stamp duty on LLP