IN THE NATIONAL COMPANY LAW APPELLATE TRIBUNAL
[See Rule 70]
Certification when deponent is unacquainted with the language of the affidavit or is blind or illiterate.
Contents of the affidavit were truly and audibly read over/translated into . . . . . language known to the deponent and he seems to have understood the same and affixed his LTI/Signature/Mark.
Name and designation with date.
- National Company Law Appellate Tribunal Rules 2016
- FORM NCLAT-1 as per NCLAT Rules 2016
- FORM NCLAT-2 as per NCLAT Rules 2016
- FORM NCLAT-3 as per NCLAT Rules 2016
- Form NCLAT-4 as per NCLAT Rules 2016
- NCLAT appeal filing procedure as per NCLAT Rules 2016