THE GAZETTE OF INDIA : EXTRAORDINARY [PART III—SEC. 4]
INSURANCE REGULATORY AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY OF INDIA
Hyderabad, the 15th April, 2016
INSURANCE REGULATORY AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY OF INDIA (APPOINTMENT OF INSURANCE AGENTS) REGULATIONS, 2016
F. No. IRDAI/Reg/11/123/2016 – In exercise of the powers conferred by section 114A of the Insurance Act, 1938 (4 of 1938), as amended from time to time, read with sections 14 and 26 of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 1999 (41 of 1999) and sections 42 of Insurance Act, 1938, as amended from time to time, the Authority in consultation with the Insurance Advisory Committee, hereby makes the following regulations, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement.
1) These Regulations shall be called Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (Appointment of Insurance Agents) Regulations, 2016.
2) These Regulations shall come into force with effect from 1st April, 2016.
Download Complete Notification on Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (Appointment of Insurance Agents) Regulations, 2016.
- IRDA Actuarial Report and Abstract for Life Insurance Business Regulations
- Assets, Liabilities, and Solvency Margin of General Insurance Business Regulations, 2016
- Tolerance up to 5% in the gross vehicle weight :IRDA Advice to motor insurers
- Road Map for Risk Based Solvency Approach in Insurance Sector :IRDAI committee report
- Cross Border Reinsurers Clarification by IRDA
- Actuaries and their Mentors Appointment Guidelines of IRDA
- IRDA added products for point of sales person
- IRDA direct payment of commission to agents with existing regulations