Login to GST Common Portal (India)
How can I login to the GST Common Portal with new username and password?
To login to GST Common Portal with your new username and password, you need to perform the following steps:
1. Access the www.gst.gov.in URL. The GST Home page is displayed.
2. Click the EXISTING USER LOGIN button.
3. The Login page is displayed. In the Username field, type the username that you created.
4. In the Password field, type the password.
5. In the Type the characters you see in the image below field, type the captcha text as shown on the screen.
6. Click the LOGIN button.
In case you are logging for the first time, click the here link to login.
7. The Welcome page is displayed. Click the CONTINUE button.
The Dashboard is displayed.
Watch Video – How to Login GST Portal and Enrol
Related Post on Login to GST Common Portal of India
- Steps to enrol on GST Common Portal (India)
- How to Enroll on GST Portal (India) -FAQ’s
- Goa Govt. ready for enrollment of VAT dealers on GST system portal
- What is GST? How does it work?- Answer
- List of Documents required for GST Migration (India)